You may think that you don’t need this dating cheat sheet anymore because you have everything covered. However, trust us when we say that you’re going to need this list when your next date is just around the corner.
Your Complete Dating Cheat Sheet To Wooing Women Of Today
For most men, their confidence comes from the feeling of preparedness. It makes sense since you feel more in control when you have mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared for the big day with a lady you like. You should think about this sheet the same way – a means to gain a bit of control and confidence before your date:
Remember To Be Chivalrous
Yes, you have to let your date know that chivalry still exists in the modern day. For you to show this, try the following suggestions:
- Make sure to pick a place that’s convenient for your date to get to if you’re not picking her up.
- If you are, then remember to count her preference in when choosing a time and place to meet.
- A gentleman will confirm the date a day before it happens.
- Treat her to a nice meal (forget about going dutch, for now).
- Treat everyone in the restaurant or cafe kindly (don’t be proud and arrogant).
As the date is going on, you need to show her that you are interested. You don’t have to verbally communicate this, so the best way to demonstrate your interest would be through body language:
- Face your date. Your knees have to be towards her. Body language experts say that this is a good indication of interest. Check to see if your date is facing you as well. It’s a good sign.
- Maintain eye contact when appropriate. This one is a no-brainer. A good way to show that your paying attention is through eye contact.
Next, you’re going to need some conversation tips:
- Don’t talk about your ex(s).
- Focus on getting to know her.
- Share details about yourself.
- Put your phone down.
And, that’s a wrap! These are most of the things you need to make your date unforgettable. Remember to refer to this dating cheat sheet next time. For other tips on how to improve your dating skills, check out other posts on our blog.