Do you know what would be interesting when you’re dating? When you can tell if the person is attracted to you or is flirting with you. Sometimes, the other person makes it too obvious, but most times we just go with what our gut says. And, it’s not always as accurate as we hope. That’s why AnastasiaDate has this list!
AnastasiaDate: Dating Expert Reveals Flirting Moves Women Do
Interestingly, there are plenty of experts who have such a skill. They’re called human lie detectors because they can spot a lie in a blink of an eye. More commonly, they’re known as body language experts. Vanessa Van Edwards is one of them, and she reveals how you can tell if a woman is flirting with you:
From the video, here are points that AnastasiaDate compiled. You need to remember these next time you’re on a date.
- Head Tilt – if a woman is tilting her head and looks up at you, showing off the roundness of her jaw and her neck, she could be flirting.
- Neck Touch or Hair Flip – this is another flirting move that exposes the neck area. According to Van Edwards, men also love how shiny a woman’s hair is because our body interprets this as being fertile.
- Raising Eyebrows and Lowering Lids – this move stimulates a man’s pleasure center and is Marilyn Monroe’s favorite.
- Redrawn Brows – brows that are thinner or that taper at the end make women look more helpless, says Van Edwards. The effect is an increase in a man’s testosterone which can make a woman more attractive to him.
What You Need To Know Before Reading These Signs
First of all, you need to remember a couple of things before going out into the world and reading the body language of every woman you meet:
- The gestures can be unconsciously made. A woman may be flirting without her even being aware of it. So, it would be a bad idea to tell her that you’re reading her body language and that she’s flirting with you.
- There are other body language signs you need to study. It’s not just the ones we have listed here. It’s an interesting subject to study, and it’ll help you in your dating life.
- It takes practice! Remember that there’s a certain science to reading body language. This means that it requires practice and years of experience for someone to identify what the body is saying.
It’s fun to know these signs, but don’t let them distract you from talking to your date or being engaged. There are more tips on our blog so make sure to check out the rest of the posts after reading this.